This is a guest post By my friend Nadia. In this recipe you can replace the ground pork with chicken mince or scrambled eggs or just go for the vegetarian version
Spaghetti noodles (cook as per instruction in the packaging)
For spaghetti sauce
3 cloves garlic
1 medium onion
1/2 of green capsicum
1 carrot peeled and shredded
2 tablespoon of cooking oil
1 kg of ground pork
1 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
1 pack tomato or spaghetti sauce
1. Put oil in heated pan
2. Saute garlic, onion, tomato and capsicum
3. After sauteing, remove from pan and put in the ground pork.
4. Cook the ground pork until it becomes brown in color and the water from the meat has evaporated
5. Put back the sauteed garlic, onion, tomato and capsicum into the pan with the ground pork
then add the carrots
6. Add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil.
7. Add the tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce to the pan. Bring to a boil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Add the sauce to the cooked pasta and serve.