This is a quick and easy to make dessert. When you have guests at home in a short notice, this recipe helps you a lot. This is a simple recipe with very few ingredients.
Wheat atta - 1 cup
Nuts - 1/2 cup any choice
Sugar - 1 cup or less
Ghee - as needed
Elaichi or cardamom - 3 or 4
1. Dry roast the wheat flour on low flame till you get a nice aroma.
2. Powder the sugar and cardamom into a fine powder.
3. Coarsely grind the nuts of your choice and melt the ghee.
4. In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, nuts and sugar and by slowly adding the ghee, roll them into balls.
5. Let the balls stay for a while and serve it.