Thickened Cream-200 ml
Coriander,Chilli and Garam masala-1 tbsp each
Turmeric powder-1/4 tbsp
Tomato sauce-1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves to garnish
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the paneer cubes till it becomes golden brown(say like for 5 mins on medium flame) and set aside.
- In the same pan,heat oil and saute the onion till it becomes transparent.Then add all the masalas,salt and fry for about a min or till the raw smell goes.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and the tomato sauce and fry for a min.Then add the milk and allow it to boil.Cook on simmer by covering the pan for 5 mins.
- Then add the thickened cream and the fried paneer cubes.
- Cook by closing for another 5 mins and garnish with coriander leaves.Serve with roti or parotto or chapathi