This is a simple sweet which almost everyone knew.. yet wanted to add to my blog :)
Cashews and raisins-3 tbsp each
- Dry roast the rava well.Make sure that u dont burn it.A nice aroma will come if its completely roasted.Keep aside.
- Take remaining ghee in a pan and fry the cashews and raisins and keep this also aside.
- In a heavy bottomed pan,Take required amount of water.(its in the ratio rava:sugar:water=1:2:3).Bring it to boil.Then add a pinch of salt and the food color and stir well.Then add in the roasted rava little by little and keep stirring.
- Make sure that there are no lumps formed.Then add in the sugar.Here also no lumps should be formed.
- Keep stiring on low flame.Then add in the roasted cashews and raisins.If you dont want to get hard solidified kesari,turn off flame when its lil watery.